IBPS Clerk Hand Written Declaration 2023: Sample Format
Jul 06 2023
IBPS Clerk hand written Declaration 2023: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has announced a huge number of vacant positions for IBPS Clerk 2023 recruitment through the common recruitment process. Many candidates have the desire of obtaining a position in the clerical cadre of public sector banks. The application procedure is the first step to getting the job you want. Additionally, it is essential to the joining process. Therefore, the IBPS Clerk application should be filled out carefully and with awareness. Now, we have described one of the application process steps in this article, namely the handwritten declaration for IBPS Clerk 2023 also called IBPS Clerk self declaration. Candidates should be aware of the details before beginning their application process. The purpose of the hand written declaration for IBPS Clerk with the necessary format, size, and other vital instructions that a candidate should follow when writing their IBPS Clerk hand written declaration sample pdf 2023 are all shared with you in this article. Before submitting your application, double-check the information and get ready with your IBPS Clerk Declaration 2023. Let's now go through the specifics of the handwritten declaration for the IBPS Clerk 2023.
IBPS Clerk Hand Written Declaration Sample Format 2023
A candidate should write a declaration on their own behalf stating that the information supplied on the application form is accurate, that they have given truthful responses, and that the papers they have presented are original. He or she will deliver the essential documentation for verification at the required time. So, a general self-declaration for IBPS Clerk is something that each applicant should submit.
The text for the hand written declaration is as follows.
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
IBPS Clerk Hand Written Declaration 2023: Instructions
- English alone must be used in the IBPS handwritten declaration.
- The candidate's handwriting must be used on the hand written declaration described above.
- The declaration must be legibly written by the applicant in black ink on white paper.
- IBPS Clerk hand written declarations shouldn't be written in capital letters.
- The application will be deemed invalid if it was written by someone else or in a different language.
- If the IBPS self declaration is filed in another language, it will be deemed invalid.
- The hand written statement or certificate that was digitally scanned for the IBPS Clerk position should be accurate and neither smudged nor obscured.
Candidates who are unable to write may have the declaration written, along with their left hand thumb impression (if they are unable to sign the declaration as well), and upload the document in accordance with the requirements.
Other Articles Related To IBPS Clerk 2023
IBPS Clerk Hand Written Declaration 2023 Size, Format, And Dimensions
The digitally scanned IBPS Clerk hand written declaration 2023 should be in the specified file type, dimensions, and file size. The scanned image of the IBPS Clerk hand written declaration 2023 should be as per the specifications.
- File type: jpg/jpeg
- Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 10 cm * 5 cm (Width * Height)
- File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB.
Scanning IBPS Clerk Hand Written Declaration 2023
IBPS Clerk Self Declaration 2023: Scanning the IBPS Clerk declaration 2023 written should be done precisely by following the instructions given below for scanning.
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch).
- Set Colour to True Colour o File Size as specified above.
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature/ left thumb impression/hand written declaration, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is image01.jpg or image01.jpeg. Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
- Candidates using MS Windows/MS Office can easily obtain documents in .jpeg format by using MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager.
- Scanned documents in any format can be saved in .jpg / .jpeg format by using the ‘Save As’ option in the File menu. Size can be adjusted by using the crop and then resize option.
Uploading IBPS Clerk 2023 HandWritten Declaration 2023
Hand written Declaration for IBPS Clerk 2023: Here we have added the steps to upload the IBPS Clerk self declaration 2023 for the convenience of the candidates.
- While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with separate links for uploading the photograph, signature, left thumb impression, and hand written declaration and certificate as mentioned.
- Click on the respective link “Upload photograph/ signature/ left thumb impression / hand written declaration/ certificate as mentioned.
- Browse and Select the location where the Scanned photograph/ signature/ left thumb impression / hand written declaration/ certificate as the mentioned file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it.
- Click the ‘Open/Upload’ button.
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
- A preview of the uploaded image will help to see the quality of the image. In case of unclear/smudged, the same may be re-uploaded to the expected clarity /quality.
- Your Online Application will not be registered unless you upload your Photograph, signature, left thumb impression, hand written declaration, and certificate as mentioned.
FAQs - IBPS Clerk Hand Written Declaration 2023 Format
Q. What is the sample text for IBPS Clerk hand written declaration 2023?
The sample text for IBPS Clerk hand written declaration 2023 is “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
Q. What is the specified size of IBPS Clerk hand written declaration 2023?
The specified size of IBPS Clerk hand written declaration 2023 is 50 KB – 100 KB.
Q. Can I write the IBPS Clerk Hand written declaration 2023 in any language as per my choice?
No. The IBPS Clerk Hand written declaration 2023 should be in English only.
Q. Can I write the IBPS Clerk Hand written declaration 2023 in capital letters?
IBPS Clerk handwritten declarations shouldn't be written in capital letters.
World Cotton Day 2023: October 7 - History, Theme, Significance, Quotes
Sep 29 2023
World Habitat Day 2023: October 2 - History, Theme, Significance, Quotes
Sep 29 2023
World Smile Day 2023: October 6 - History, Theme, Significance, Quotes
Sep 29 2023
General Awareness Smart Analysis
- Get Weekly 4 set Test
- Each Set consist of 50 Questions
- Compare your progress with Test 1 & 2 & Test 3 & 4
- Deep Analysis in topic wise questions
- Bundle PDF Course 2023
- Ultimate Bundle PDF Course 2022
- Grand Bundle PDF Course 2021
- English Bundle PDF Course
- Insurance & Financial Market Awareness Bundle PDF Course
- Descriptive Papers for Bank & Insurance Exams
- Interview Bundle PDF Course
- General Awareness Smart Analysis
- All Bank Exams Video Course
- All Mock Test Series (Platinum Package)
- All Premium eBooks
PRIME Bundle PDF Course 2023 (Daily Target PDF)
- Exactly Based on Real Exam Pattern
- Language: English and Hindi
- Included with All New Pattern Questions
- Covered All Major Bank (Pre + Mains Exams)
- Answer key with video solution and Quizzes
- Including Previous Year Memory based Questions
- Prepared by Top Expert Faculties
- Total 1,20,000+ Questions
- 8 Months Validity